Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up some hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holyschmidt, Sep 17, 2012.

1. So picking up a 1/4 of hash I've never had it and I have a few questions ( only reason I'm getting is because everyone is dry on dank) can I just put it in my bowl and rip it or do u have to have greens to top? Or whats the best way to use hash?

2. I have seen in many videos and friends put bud in the bottom of the bowl (nug or shake) and then sprinkle some hash on top.

I'm sure anything will work.

3. I just found a hash dealer, and have laced it in joints, and smoked it straight. I hold the lighter far away and let it sizzle a little, or flash burn it. Dont torch it, and it'll get you really high.

4. Top green bowls with it.

If you tried to smoke straight hash bowls it'd melt and clog up the bowl

5. I don't have green so clogged bowls here we go!

6. Throw a screen on that bowl if you can't find any nug to pack it with. Straight hash bowls will get you zooted if it's good hash :smoke:

7. If it's not melty hash you can just use a pipe or something, use a piece of hash that isn't going to fall through or suck through and then just hit it

8. Ya I don't think I'm ever smoking ganj ever again if I can get my hands on this......

9. You'll end up missing it after a while