Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picking up some danks soon! this will be my first post on the stash jar:)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrNiceGuys, Jul 21, 2011.

1. picking up an 1/8 for 60 bucks soon. and btw can someone tell me how to post the pics plz? like do i just save em on my computer and then how do i put em on this page?? plz help a fellow stoner out:)

2. dude you can upload pictures directly from your camera or memory card. just go to computer and you should see a list of drives. find your memory card or camera listed there. click and find photo...

3. i just went to my dealers house to pick up and a cop was knocking at his door so it may be a few hours....

4. Time to find a new dealer...

5. The cops beat u to the weed!

6. Lol, Yeah ok

7. This is why you don't post a stash jar thread without the bud yet. Pretty much everyone that says, "Pickin' up 'so and so,' will post pics soon! :D," ends up not coming through.

8. you better not let me down!!!

i swear!. hahhaha.

:bongin:

9. you better not let me down!!!

i swear!. hahhaha.

:bongin:

10. i just got the bud!!:)
    posting pics when i finish this bowl

11. Yo finish that bowl lazy butt! :D

12. fosho!

i just got loadin myself.

13. Good man.