Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up chicks and smoking.. how to respond??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Everythingshazy, Aug 30, 2013.

1. If you ask a girl if she smokes and she says no, she'll most likely as u back. What do you say at that point... its better everyone NOT know u smoke probably if ur in school still or really anywhere since its still taboo. -_-  Just blatantly lie and say no?

2. #2 Misterman228, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Just be like "every now and then but its for my knees"

3. lmao

4. Are you talking about a girl you'd like to be in a relationship with? If that's the case it's better to be honest than have her find out later. Worst case scenario, she rejects you after that. But you never know, maybe she has a thing for bad boys  :ey:

5. Best to let her know sooner or later, but for me with my boyfriend is was kind of the other way around.. we didn't admit to each other that we both liked it for a while and then one day it came out and now we enjoy it together :)

6. Go at it differently, re-phrase the question and ask do you smoke or drink"...most girls drink and once you get them together like that their less to be put off by the fact you smoke...at least in my experinces

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Just be honest. You are who you are and the only way to meet other genuine people/friends is to be genuine yourself

8. Do not waste your time. If she doesnt approve of this habbit thing will not work.

9. Just be honest, and if she's a drinker then she might not mind you smoking. Honesty is the best policy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Most chicks don't mind if you drink/smoke if they do one or the other, they will accept either choice of yours if you can willingly respect theirs as well.

11. OH NOE HOW WILL I SURVIVE FRESHMAN YEAR IF BRENDA DOESNT LIKE ME BACK AND IF I DONT MAKE VARSITY FOOTBALL AND WHAT IF SHE FINDS OUT I SMOKE POT

WTF?

13. I'd say yes and if they don't like the answer then fuck 'em.

fixed.

15. Don't lie or you may start living a lie!
    If she or he don't like it they never will!

16. Be like "I use cannabis, you don't use cannabis. Now that that is over with lets be friends."
    Does it really matter if they don't smoke? Enjoy people for who they are, and let them enjoy you for who you are.

17. Be honest. If she likes you for you, it won't matter if you smoke a plant.

18. I wouldnt bring it up unless i already knew how the convo would go.

If it got brought up I would be very smart about how I answered unless I didnt care about the girl or knew she was for/against it.

19. I would say I smoke cannabis every day. If she didn't like the fact and complained about it she wouldn't be a girl for me.

20. [​IMG]So
    SO CUTE. What does it matter if you smoke? Less coordination or something?