picking up Arizer solo portable vaporizer tonight! first vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Rips2daskull, Mar 23, 2012.

1. hey grasscity picking up my first vaporizer tonight from a friend its called arizer solo trading him call of duty black ops headset and 35 bucks for it, i alrdy got bong so cant wait for vape expernice! anyone heard of this vape? any good?

2. [quote name='"Rips2daskull"']hey grasscity picking up my first vaporizer tonight from a friend its called arizer solo trading him call of duty black ops headset and 35 bucks for it, i alrdy got bong so cant wait for vape expernice! anyone heard of this vape? any good?[/quote]

It's incredible. I consider it the best portable vaporizer out there, so I'd say you're going to have an incredibly good vaping experience. Just fiddle with the temperature, and inhale like you're drinking a milkshake.

3. lucky you :p i wish i had mine already :p (first need to save some money :p)

but i want iiiit

4. greetings and blessings
    cleaning tip for arizer solo glass tubes, pop them in the cutlery section of a dishwasher making sure they are not touching anything else and hey presto **** and span clean tubeyS!

superior cleaning method and arizer usually comes with 2 tubes so can be rotated, clean dirty.

after a weeks use they get smelly and effect the taste (strange medicinal aniseed flavour). It's not pleasant like an iolite crispy bacon taste!

stick with them (variety of vaporiser's) and they replace burning, leave lungs feeling cleaner, improves the clarity of taste and reduces the amount used, they are also much easier to use out due to the smell dissipating sooner.

black ops and 35 bucks is a sweet swap 2nd hand:hello:

5. Mine came with 2 stems with 2 holes in the "chamber." I picked up one with 4 holes and it hits much better.

I've also got a GonG adapter that works great with a bong. Stay away from the ones with a carb. They get hot really quick.

Both the stem and adapter came from Planet Vape.

6. It's worth Evey penny durable its all metal is stoner proof. Only draw back is charge time an learning.g curve. Other wise it deliveres nice milky rips with nice dry bud. Its simple to use an it gots tasty rips.