Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking Up a Vaporizer, Would Like Some Info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyanide, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hey Blades,

I'm interested in picking up a vaporizer, and will be doing so tomorrow hopefully. I've narrowed my choices down to the Vaporbrothers and the Vapir 5.0. I know that most of you will think the decision is obvious, as the VB is a guaranteed hit and the Vapir is kind of hit or miss, but just hear me out.

I'm very skeptical to try the whip style of vaporizer, which is what initially brought me to the Vapir 5.0. I've used one before and it worked great, and the bag system was awesome! That is the only reason I'm still hung up on the 5.0, because I think the bag style would be more accomodating.

So now I'm at a toss up. Both are the same price, but very different machines. I know that a lot of people here will recommend the VB, but is the 5.0 that bad?

2. the only vap i ever smoked that I thought was worth it was the volcano but that thing is so fucking expensive, I would rather buy some sick glass. I would say aero-med was a close 2nd, but it was not even close to as easy to use.

I do really wanna get an I-olite tho... portable vaporizer, thats worth it. HAHA i know thats not even close to what your looking to hear.

3. Haha I hear ya. The only reason I'm stuck with these two is primarily price. I really really want the bag system, but I don't want it at the expense of a shitty vape.

Honestly, I would rather have glass too. But one of the reasons I'm even interested in vaping is because of the bud conservation.