Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up a pound

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IamTheTruth, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I live on the east coast and you know how it goes here overpriced buds. But I gotta west coast connect that can get me a pound of high middies for 680. So what do you think good west coast price?

2. why the hell would you want an ounce of mids?

for real, its cali... get dankness or dont do it at all.

3. well if thats the best you can get then sure why not. anything dank that is available, or does the guy just have mids?
    im from cali, i can get the ounces of the bombest purps you will ever get @ about 300 each

4. Just seems smart I pay 1200 a pound over here for brick weed and I can get a p of kb for 680.

5. Theres a difference between high mids and kb..

6. Yeah, go for it. You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

7. Maybe he wants mids, ever think of that? Not everyone has to live by YOUR beliefs.

With dank you'd probably get half as much as you would with mids, and in my opinion, the more weed the BETTER.

8. well lets see 680 for a POUND of high middies or say 200 an OUNCE for dank that would be less then a QP of dank or a LB of mids i would take the mids...

9. look at it first. :wave:

10. I live in California, and i pick up on some really good mids for 120 a qp, and 300 a p.. :] i love cali

11. not to mention you should smoke some. when switching dealers, or buying from a new source, you should always buy a G and sample it first, especially when you plan to buy a pound.

12. coming from the kid with 400+ posts and still negative rep

13. ^ lol. but I would get dank! Just recently I have experienced that level of bud and I havnt gone back yet! Dank is definitely worth the cost!

14. im in cali and i wish i could find these prices on high grade mids haha, theres not much mids where i live, its just full of dank where the pounds are about 3500, i would definitely buy high mids for 680 a pound

15. #15 ZarTheDragon, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    get a dank ass cali QP for like 830...its worth it.

16. Wow thtas all i have to say, thats shit is nasty and unsmokable in my spoiled eyes, lOL
    if good shit is 300 a zip i cant fathom the quality of that crap. again this is my opnion and im intitled to it, but anything you would turn into a brick is CRAP. I have never seen mids in demand nor would i smoke them

17. central valley cali

3500 for Grade A dank

4000 for Medical Club Dank

18. i am so moving to cali. ive paid as much as $480 for a zip of headies. it was a good strain from colorado, but too expensive!

19. if you're goin to california get danks...thats what i'd do

if its good mids you could make a shit ton of money sellin it though

20. jesus christ a pound where im from is 4 grand. If ur from the east cast u know what im talking about, push up the price and get some high quality shit for about 1000. Or maybe you could just grow a pound of ur own without spending all that money