Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking Up a new Piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bcbuddha, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I'm on the market for a new bong after the death of my last one (RIP Buddha Bong<3) and I'm wondering if someof you guys can help me out.:smoking:

I've looked around at the local headshops and seen a few nice bongs, but they are horribly overpriced. So I decided to look at buying my next bong over the internet. I searched Gorilla Glass extensively on these forums and read many mixed reviews about the products. Some claim the glass is cheap and very poor quality while some rave about their pieces. If anyone could post a picture of the bong they recieved from GG i'd very much appreciate it!:cool:

These are the three bongs that I'm looking at possibly getting:

Bong One:

16" GoG w/ Icecatcher & Dome Perc - In my searching of these forums I've read that some Dome Percolators fromthis site drag, which I would definately like to avoid as I have good lungs, and don't care much about the health benefits of percs.:p
    http://gorillaglass.com/images/CGG-7.jpg $60.00

Bong Two:

15" GoG Twist Tube w/ 14 mm Diffuser and Icecatch (I think? LOL) - This bong is very similar to the old one that I had, and loved. I'm a little worried that it will break where the twist is though, as that is where my last bong broke after recieving a less-than-hard bumping.

http://gorillaglass.com/images/g%20on%20g%20twist%20tube.jpg -$52.00

Bong Three:

14" GoG Twist Tube w/ 19 mm diffuser - A lot like bong #2 but a few bucks less *chuckle*
    http://gorillaglass.com/images/AGG-2A.JPG - $49.00

I know that Gorilla Glass is a wholesale glass blower, and I am aware that you need to spend a certain amount of money to recieve the shipments, but I am buying with my buddies and that is not a problem. I'm just curious as to others experiences with Gorilla Glass and am interested on others opinions on the which of these 3 pieces would be the sturdiest. Any help is greatly appreciated. :smoking::wave:

2. im pretty sure with gorilla glass you have to pick up at least 12 of one item. for example, you can't just order one bong, you have to order 12

i could be wrong though, their website is really ghetto

3. I definately agree on their website being very ghetto, but they're probably lazy stoners lol.

It says on the site that a $150 minimum or 12 items, so i think it should be any 12 items not 12 of the same item. If thats the case, we're ok.

4. gorrilla glass is an asian company. Thats why it looks so ghetto. i guess you have to have 12 things and they have to be more that 150$ i think. So they are really only reasonable to buy if you own a headshop. They WILL NOT send 1 thing to you. it must be 12. its gay.

5. i was lookin at that site and i was baked at the moment adn i couldnt figure out how to order