Picking up a new piece tomorrow

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by lamstrong, Apr 15, 2011.

1. #1 lamstrong, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking around for several years but never really thought about posting here. Well anyways, I'm picking up another piece for my collection tomorrow, nothing too crazy. I thought I'd pick up a SB piece since I've got a local head shop here that stocks quite a few of them. I'm torn between the 6 arm bubbler and the single perc'd straight tube. They're both about the same price ~$200-250. Anyone try both and could give me a comparison? I know it's like comparing apples and oranges but thought I'd ask to see if anyone has a preference over one and why.

2. get the percd tube

3. I would have to go with the percd tube as well. You always need a good piece and bongs are way better if you're smoking with friends or a group of people. Depends though on your current living situation and if you're a traveler or usually stay at home type of person.

4. ive used both...and bought the bub when i made my purchase as opposed to the tube. they both hit amazingly well (the bub is one of nicest pieces ive ever hoit and quickly became my daily driver). you cant go worng...but im impartial to the bub

5. I have a straight tube RooR with a single percolator. It's already broken in three places and clogs up all the time. If I were to buy another piece I don't think I would get another perc.

6. #6 xsploit, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Hey bra^, you know why its clogged 1.It's a fake roor(atlessis a roorusa) 2. china glass fits a tree barely into a bore(fractions of an ince between the bore and tree perc., so one toke and resin cloggs the slits as well as the resin hits the inside on the bong bore. Disregard what this guy^ says, Because he most likely has a fake roor made in china. Why? Because roor.de makes no percs at all and only roor usa/roor tech makes percs in a lean back tree, 10 arm tree and dome in a dome perc(like a mobius). Get a non china glass percs tube like a stemless or fixed stem. Check out aqaulab online, but a sheldon black will def do. Theres straight tube sheldon blacks that have a 5 arm or more diffused downstem, that will do or a get a nice sheldon tree perc.