picking up a fleshlight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Irishroots8477, Jun 28, 2012.

1. alright guys anybody own one and are they really as good as they claim...
    i already ordered the vortex pattern one...
    been a couple months since i got laid and i've grown tired of fucking superficial know-it-all's college towns are truly a mixed blessing... hot tail but no one worth having a meaningful relationship...
    and one more thing too damn it (@ some women) why is it when a man gets something for there pleasure its gross and weird but with women its just fine??? (and yes i know not all women are like that)

2. :bolt:

3. I would just feel weird putting my dick in a flashlight-like object.

my hands are big so...

4. i want a flesh light...

5. Why not just use your hand? It's free and less of a hassle, plus you don't have to hide it. :laughing:

6. because it feels like somebody else is doin' it

7. Is it really worth the money that could be used for bud? If your worried about somebody else doing it, then you're doing it wrong. :smoke:

8. lmao whats wrong with alil extra luxury in my personal life... i prefer no conversation apposed to childish banter... hell its hard not to get laid... drunk stupid whores!!! the lot of em i've had my fill of drunken sluts i'd prefer something better than a hand... but doesn't require dealing with a sloppy drunken whore... also i feel i pertinent to note that 1/5 people in my city have VD...im lucky enough already call me a fuckin weirdo, but its better than the clap,(hiv is unfortunately high in the area as well...............

all it takes is one drunken hiv infected bitch and your life is permanently ruined (50/50 with a rubber but your drunk so...) fuck that ill stick to my fleshlight till i find something better...

9. I have four flesh lights bro. They are pretty fuckin sick if , you like getting your dick sucked. I love it, id rather use this thing than my hand. If you Go listen to joe rogans podcast you can masturbate at a discount becasue he gives you a discount code.:D

10. Lol I was about to say "why don't they make something like this for girlss!"

ha ha ha...

11. don't forget to get yourself a fan and some duct tape.

12. i cant figure out what you mean by this but i feel like this is a very funny joke.:confused:

13. I had the mentality of why use a toy when you have a hand as well until I got my hands on a pocket pussy they were giving them away at a bachelor party I went to. Basically it feels 10x better than your hand because they are ribbed and it feels like someone else is jacking you off. Definately worth it if your on a dry spell atm.

14. I remember reading on another forum a while back that one guy tried to use a fleshlight "clone" by a different company. Said that it almost adhered to his skin and he ripped his banjo string.

15. #15 Slang, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

16. that thing looks disturbing ^^^^

hell, I'd still sticky my willy in there

17. What you need is to breed sea anemones.
    The put your penis in those.

18. Don't those sting you? I'm using information based off Finding Nemo so not everything I'm saying is 100% sure. :p

19. why not... continue to drill into superficial and shallow attractive college chicks until you come across a girl who you actually enjoy being around and can have meaningful conversations with???

20. Never had a fleshlight, they've always seemed pretty expensive to me. I have had a few other masturbation sleeves. It's a nice change of pace when I get bored with my hand. My favorite so far is the climax gems. You can find them online for under $20.