Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up 7 grams tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I'm picking up 7 grams tomorrow for £35 I'm so happy I can't wait.

The problem is I've never had more than an Eight so I don't know what to expect, Will there be more potent smell because there's more bud?

And Also its meant to be for Friday because I'm going to a music festival for the weekend is there anyway that I can stop myself from smoking it?

2. No, more bud doesn't make it more potant, better bud does that.

Have some self control if you don't want to smoke it.

3. having weed and not smoking it.. hmm what a novel idea

4. No more bud doesn't make it more potent lol

You know you don't have to save it ALL you can smoke a little bowl or two to test it out you know? :smoke:

5. It wont be more potent but there will be a stronger smell because of the larger amount. And just try to forget you have it I guess.. lol

6. OP asked if there would be more potent SMELL, not would he get more high.....

And yes. 7 grams will smell roughly twice as much as 3.5 grams. This is pretty obvious I thought.

7. lol, making a 1/4 span any lenght of time is a matter of willpower. I find the best way to do it is to divide it up when you get it into what you think you should smoke in a week, and then keep what you smoking for that week seperate from the main stash.

If i dip right into the pile everytime, it goes waaaaaaaaay faster

8. OP how do you not have enough self control to not smoke your bud before the music festival? Also I would try electro-shock treatment.

9. Yes the smell will be stronge

10. I'm sorry op, it looks like you are addicted to marijuana. Have fun giving blowjobs to homeless men for weed, for the rest of your life.

11. Nice pickup for £35 here in the UK mate if its good bud. I know a lot of UK dealers tend not to weigh by if your picking up from a house/private area it would be a good idea to ask if he can to make sure you're getting what you paid for.

Is that V by any chance, heading there myself.

12. That's a good deal man. Hope you get some good buds