Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up $50 worth of weed, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 19, 2012.

1. How is it that in your countries its so expensive, here in Czech our top tier is 10$/g.

2. yo listen to this its so true, find a real experienced seller/grower and buy from them!!! still, spending $50 on weed is probably a good idea. it also depends how much money you have in general, if you're broke don't blow your money but if you have a good/contionous income i say go for it

3. I feel ripped off if i get less than a half lol. The more you buy the cheaper. Plus i usually get a little extra for free.

4. 1. You're probably gonna get ripped off
    2. If anything you're wasting money buying those grams.

Do you plan on continuing to smoke? Why would it be a bad idea to save money and buy in bulk haha. I had a friend who would buy like 3-4 separate grams a week, haha fuckin ridiculous

5. Not that an 1/8 is bulk per say (I assume you're getting 3.5/50).. I buy an ounce every two weeks with a couple friends and we split it up ~9.3 each, makes it 10 bucks a gram for us all. Not a bad idea if you have buddies who smoke

6. Sorry just read more of the thread, I like how your dealer breaks down how he says 2.5 to make it seem like more lol. If he is trying to give you 2.5 for 50 then asking for a better deal will probably result In him ripping you off some other way. Find a new dealer.