Picking strains for next year...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Twisted Toker, Oct 21, 2009.

1. I live in California and I was just looking for some recommendations concerning my next outdoor crop. It's all about high potency, great yield, and great flavor. If you know of any strains in the 20-25% THC range, with yields of at least 1 pound and unmatched flavor post them here with a link to a trustworthy seed bank from which I can attain them. I have already selected Cheese, Waikiki Queen, and Medijuana.

So, what's your favorite dank and where can I get the seeds?
    [stories testifying to the strains potency are also welcome]

:smoking:

2. Really? :confused: No one?
    Sad...

3. Well i think i can help you out a little. Cheese is a great strain depending on the breeder. in my experience(research, didnt end up trying it out) big buddhas cheese is the best and also the original seed form. Its been copied by a couple companies though so a few reliable places to get it. never heard of waikiki queen. medijuana is actually a copy of another strain called herijuana. very famous in north cali for potency this heavy narcotic smoke is legendary. the problem is originally it was a clone only and then copied to seed similiar to cheese. Sannies seeds is the only company producing it right now and the medijuana is just a copy of it. i love herijuana and even though the current seed stock is said to be plagued by hermies im giving them a try anyways. they should arrive int he mail tomorrow and ill start germinating immediately. ill show you a link of how it turns out . they should finish long before april/may when you plant.

4. Well yes, that is why I chose those strains. [waikiki queen is 24% THC with massive yields] But thank you for the info on those strains, I appreciate it.
    I was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for the last strain to put in my garden. I want something potent , exotic and colorful.
    Last night I was looking around some reliable seed banks I know of and came across a few strains that interested me:

Blackberry
    Gold
    and Le Fruit Defendu

Anyone have any personal experience/insight on those strains?
    Flavor? Color? Yields?

Thanks in advance.

5. Northern Lights #1 is supposed to be a high yielding high potency indica for outdoor grows

How many plants are you doing? I'm planning a 50-99 plant legal outdoor for next season

6. Small, legal grow op. 3 scripts, 18 plants. 6 Waikiki Queen plants yielding at least 3lbs each, 4 Medijuana plants yielding about 1lb each, 4 cheese plants probably yielding about 2lbs each, and 4 plants of an undecided strain. Like I said, I'm looking for a dark/exotic strain for the finishing touch on my garden. Some really good purples most preferably.

7. Well, I've chosen on my own.
    No thanks to you people :devious: