Picking indoor seeds HELP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pawtucket, Apr 16, 2010.

1. #1 Pawtucket, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    I'm looking for really colorful high potency seeds from a seed bank that has good discreet shipping . Can anyone help ? I only buy fem too .

2. Colorful as in blue or purples hues? Or colorful as in sativa high?

3. Seeds only come in one color. ;)

Attitude, High Grade Seeds and Nirvana Seed Bank are all discrete and legit from personal experience. I was very pleased with White Widow as the strain for my first grow...good yield, easy to keep alive and of course very potent. Not too colorful though I suppose if by colorful you mean blue/purple hues, as Chasin was aluding to.

4. I suggest skunk for 12-14 week budding, but it seems like kids these days think that takes too long. It is colourful, reeks, and very strong high if you let it grow long enough.

I suggest Northern Lights for an 8 week budding cycle that's a proven, and consistent performer.

The problem I see with hybrids like WW, and other Cannabis Cup strains is instability that with enough plants, will get you at least one dynamite plant from a dozen or more prospective mothers. That's great if you like to play around, but I like reliable.

5. #5 chiefton8, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
  6. Paradise Delahaze
    Seedsman Skunk Haze
    DNA Lemon Skunk
    Dinafem Power Kush
    Nirvana Blue Mystic

7. I'm not looking for crazy looking seeds i want crazy looking product like sannies killing fields . I could paint a bean like a easter egg if i wanted heh...