Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picking a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by apapier12, Nov 27, 2011.

1. where in jersey are you?

2. 20 min from newark

3. you should come thru to the city when ya cop those buds hahaha

4. hahaha mos def man ill hit you up!

5. We'll hit up a bar or grab something yummy to eat

6. That seems so creepy lol , even though id do the same thing , but I got the best medical hook up in RI I drive from a state away to get the plush berry and some blue cheese

7. hahaha fuck yeah man! i know a good hookah bar in new york that lets you throw a little bud on top we'll hit that shit up!

8. [quote name='"apapier12"']20 min from newark[/quote]

No way me to

9. damn yo! what town?

10. [quote name='"apapier12"']
    damn yo! what town?[/quote]

Bloomfield
    u?

11. madison haha

12. also ive decided to go with maui wowie, one of my friends is getting turtle power and the other is getting g-13 haze just lettin you guys know, ill post pics when it comes!!

13. id go with a diesel strain for a sativa and grape ape or herijuana for an indica

14. go with a zip of purp, a zip of some blue, and a zip of some white/green potent killer shit

15. Get some type of OG Kush.

16. If you can find it... Strawberry haze. Intense high and amazing taste

17. Blue dream lavender kush and c4. I've had all 3 and they are all killer

18. That order is S,I and hybrid