picking a strain 4 highest yield.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, Dec 4, 2010.

1. what is the best way to find high yeilding clones in your area? Here in Wa state I am a legal medical patient, but every co op I go to they all give me half ass responses like, well it depends on more factors then just strain, or I had i guy say well all my strains get 4ounces a plant.... Its really difficult, just seeing what ways you guys go about this. Should i ask to see mom plants? Or look at the size of fan leaves on clones or ????

2. size of leaves have nothing to do with it. Well rooted clones that the leaves show little stress is important. If you are wanting to grow a kush, master yields good. blue dream is a good yielding clone strain and fairly east to grow just be aware that it doesn't like too much nitrogen. Mr nice is very nice if you can find it. Green Crack is a hig yielder. If you are worried about yield stay away from og. Make sure that roots are well devoloped before flipping. gl

3. Whar seed company/breeder makes the "Green Crack" strain? I have been lookin for it forever!

4. I had some "green crack" from a dispensary when I was down in San Diego... it was OOooKay.. nothin special tho..

tasted good tho

5. white rhino, rockloc. Cant really tell anything just by looking. You would have to grow one and compare an exact grow to another strain and see. Although some strains are known to be big producers.

6. a couple years ago I bought the AK-47 from highgradeseeds.com and I was yielding 3-4 oz's per plant

7. green crack isn't the best strain in the world but it is a good strain that is becoming known as a huge yielder. As far as I know it is a clone only strain.

8. You can make any strain yield pretty well/decent if you know what your doin.
    Not too sure about clones, but seeds:
    Gigabud yields good
    Big Bud of course
    White Widow usually produces quite a bit

9. If you can get your hands on it...

Try "God Bud"

10. clone only strain

11. Northern lights #5 x haze if you can get it, 4 and a half in dirt, 6 and a half hydro, really nice smell, taste and buzz too.