Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking a new Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Agotfan, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Sup GC. SO yesterday the unthinkable happened. I passed out, woke up a couple hours later at 2ish and decided it was bed time. I grabbed my shit from my tv room and walked down the stairs. Well, the floor was wet(no idea why...maybe roommates) and i slipped. The base f My bong broke. My bong was a glass ice bong. I picked it up at a head shop for 150 but decided that online might be cheaper than a head shop? So im in the price range of $100-$150. I basically just want the same bong(not identical). Oh and somehow my honey comb down stem and bowl piece didnt bread! So any suggestions on new bongs. This one took my interest.
    'Black Leaf' Icebong with Hurricane Section - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    Oh and i want AT LEAST five mm glass because im not breaking another one.

2. Oder it man from GC and use the 10% of coupon for an even better deal on it. :)

3. so i used to have a 14 inch beaker bong with two dome percs. payed like 55 nothing special. i then dropped 95 on a nice ashcatch which added some drag to it but hit super amazing. im now looking for a new bong.i currently have two mini roors i payed 45 for each both like 7 inches one beaker with curved mouthpeice and bubble chamber, one straight tube. i want a big bong and i think i want a roor. i know for a fact i want glass and i want thick glass, perferasably 14-22 inch. i want some smooth percs perferably a honeycomb. i think i want a straight tube, i want fat hits with little drag but i also want tons of bubbles. but i still dont know 100% what i want all i know is i want fat hits, low drag, smooth,and lots of filteration and bubbles. let me know your opinions?