pickin shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by chevyguy2034, Jan 15, 2005.

1. just to know, a good way to tell that field shrooms are magic, is that they bruise blue, right? i've also heard if you break them open, they have trippy colors inside, yes? no? also, i've heard for a first time a good amount to eat, is about 2 - 2.5 grams, now i've heard that homegrown are more potent, so it this weight a recommendation for homegrown or wild picked, thanks for the info

2. well ya know just like your link says erowid.com has answers to drug questions.

But
    1.) I wouln't suggest picking your own shrooms, its always safer to buy a dose of shrooms, do a spore cut, and then even grow your own

2.) if you DO pick them, and just decide to fuck it and eat them, make sure that they dry with some blue in them, and that you take a VERY low dose to start with.
    Very risky to do that of course. But NEvER NEVER EVER take a full 8th with random shrooms you picked. In fact start with like 1 shrooms, LESS then 1 shroom, see what happens, if you get fucked up off of one shroom--obvsiouly they aren't that safe...

3.) Do reading on erowid.com about shrooms, and shroom growing e.t.c.
    Erowid.com has a wealth of information

be safe! have a sitter! have fun!!

peace,
    Will

3. http://www.shroomery.org is an awsome site for reading up on hunting shrooms. Read as much as you can ont he subject befor you go out and try tho. If you eat the wrong kind of shroom you can end up in the hospital or dead.

4. Me and my 2 best friends know a forest where Magic Mushrooms grow naturally. We pick some Blue Legged Shrooms, and left them in my friends hosue in paper towels for about 4 days. We took them out and said fuck it lets eat em' and we did and we started to feel the pre-effects. like getting htyper and laughy and shit. It was cool, We are going back in a month.

5. its MUCH safer to just buy spores and grow them your self....i heard you can be finished growing in like two weeks

6. no, it takes at least a month just to get your first flush, but i wanna know about pickin em, cause the people i'm living with wouldn't be to happy if they found out i was growin shrooms