Picked up this pipe.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hexternical, Sep 3, 2012.

1. It was 10 bucks at a gas station lol.

Attached Files:

2. Kindve looks like an uncircumcised dick at the end :laughing:

3. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']Kindve looks like an uncircumcised dick at the end :laughing:[/quote]

I know right haha

4. Do you and your friend always wear matching pants? :laughing:

5. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Do you and your friend always wear matching pants? :laughing:[/quote]

She's in pajamas xD

6. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Do you and your friend always wear matching pants? :laughing:[/quote]

Strong this

7. Cool but I've never seen a gas station that sells pipes

8. I've never seen a gas station that didn't hahahah.

9. #9 420GaNjX, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    I work at a tiny gas station, we only sell like 5 brands of cigs, no papers, no pipes :p lmao hick town

10. Cali you changed your alien pic? I guess walter whites pretty chill too, I laughed so hard when he lied to his wife that he was smoking weed and she flips shit on him and then threatens his "drug dealer" ahah

11. Hahaha, I mean I guess I'm exaggerating a bit, but literally at least half of the gas stations in my town sell pipes (some even have shitty grommet bongs) but these gas stations are usually the ones closer to the ghetto. The gas stations on Route 6 which are heavily traveled don't sell pipes, but they ALL do sell papers and wraps.

12. they sell papers but thats it n swshers

13. maybe its just a canada thing, or if they're hidden from view but I have also almost never seen a gas station that sold pipes, just this one when I was 7 hours away from home in the middle of now where, was like oh look at that thats cool i thought only headshops could sell "tobacco pipes"