Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some "Regs"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lawson, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Picked this up for 90 for a half in Atlantic Canada. What do you guys think, worth it?

Attached Files:

2. The 'regs' here do not look like that..

3. Looks like some high grade mid if that makes sense hahah good pickup tho

4. If that's your reg quality, you're doing fine! How's your dank looking?

5. I can't imagine what the dank he gets looks like if this is regs..

6. im in atlantic canada as well, seems kind of pricey. check out my thread got some nice stuff in there with prices

7. Definitely good mids!

8. Sounds like half a brag. Looks damn good.

9. what people call "regs" in the contiental US is generally mexican brick with seeds in it and goes for like 50 an oz i doubt it gets up to canada cuz it dont get out here in HI.

10. or people call regs regular weed, that seems to make sense.

11. That's what I get for 20 a gram if I'm lucky.

12. Looks liek the standard regs we get here in Texas for 2 bucks a gram.

13. looks really good for regs :)

14. Im close and thats exactly worth that If I can really what it is. Good purchase. No regs, high-mids unless it doesnt burn well.

15. Man ur getting f©®•|`√^ sorry man....i supply medically licensed products to clients for $150 an ounce.....and it looks like this, covered in trichomes

Attached Files:

16. You know shit about the street then...

17. i recently got a good mid connect, its about the same, maybe a little worse than that. when you start getting mid like that, it changes your whole life...

but 90 for the half is pretty steep if you ask me...

18. i can see your great at trimming too...

19. Looks like mids bro. Roll a faty