Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some nug for 75$ an Oz.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CanadianSmoker1998, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Bought some nug online, 69$ an ounce, 75$ after taxes. It has some seeds in it and has THC levels of 14-18% but it smokes nice and has a nice taste. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Well, if you say it smokes well, save the seeds, and enjoy the herb.

Welcome to Grasscity.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. for $75 an ounce I wouldn't complain.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea what’s the website? Lol I would think buying weed online would be sketchy AF, especially if you don’t know if the bud real or not

• Like Like x 1
  5. wtf.. bud online? a brave new world

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. And now I’m following just to find this “online bud store”.. Are you saying you got that shipped to you? CBD, ok, I can see it, but actual smokable herb wit thc??? Bro, teach me...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Its against the rules to link sites selling real bud so to speak. The admins don't take it lightly and probably already deleted the link that was posted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ... can only dream

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's a Canadian website, anyone can browse around for the best prices. I started by looking for 2$ grams and found a couple websites. Prices are less expensive in Canada, but the CBD sells for 100-120$/oz.

10. dafuq is wickr an can i get it shipped in a no no state?

11. Betttt i preciate it fam ian even kno half the shit i do now a couple hours ago man grasscity is fucken great. This place is a great community bruh dwadass everybody so helpful

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea we got one out here called flower co. That has hella good deals. Just have to wait two days to receive it.