Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some Houston dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simple toke, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 simple toke, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    What's going on GC, just picked up a nice sack of bud. Isn't it a great feeling with a brand new bag?Check the latest post for each week's pickup!Check it out, here's some blackberry kush. Been getting this quite a lot lately, which is pretty cool it has a nice body high to it.[​IMG]And got some really awesome Strawberry Cough. Friends, this stuff WRECKS. Tastes a little like strawberries and citrus, and will have you drawing on every surface in your house. [​IMG]And here's what I doodled while enjoying the strawberry cough. [​IMG]All dank from the great city of syrup ;) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Christ, that stuff looks bomb. You're reppin' Houston properly, dude!

3. Thanks man, yeah weve got good bud and good prices. Keeps me happy :)Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. strawberry cough looks incredible, my friend

5. It really is, ive been pumping iut some crazy drawings after a good sesh with it. Thanks manSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Very nice. Houston buds FTW!Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

7. Looks good my man!

8. Hey what's up guys just picked up some more good good. Sorry for the quality...working on fixing my camera. But here we go with some SUPER frosty Sour Diesel. Pictures don't do it justice the nugs are beautiful. [​IMG]And also grabbed some smelly OG Kush[​IMG]Best feeling in the world having a fresh jar....[​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. nice man mmmmmmm

10. In the same area and getting the same strains , coincidence?Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. DAYUM! i had some strawberry cough a while ago, tasty and decent high. btw did you draw that on weed or shroom?

12. [quote name="skateandfly" post="19445473" timestamp="1391230676"]In the same area and getting the same strains , coincidence?Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Haha maybe we have someone in common?And I drew it just smoking.....I draw some crazy fuckin stuff when I'm on shrooms. Just got in a creative mood with herbSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. some green hornet from houston tx! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391278103.860437.jpg *Sent from Mars*

14. Some good looking popcorn buds there man! Ain't seen that around here....I need to fuck with that plug.Here's what I just picked up today, some sweet island skunk. Caught a great deal 120 for an oz. Gonna be easy to move....It was real hairy real fruity smelly...pics don't show how frosty it is, I really need to find my camera lol. ..Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Sweet island skunk oz on left. Og kush on the right. Mix of sour d and og kush in the jar.[​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I moved to texas about a year ago and still haven't found a dealer in the Houston area. If any of you would be willing to sell me an 8th I'd be forever grateful.

18.      [​IMG]     Some good looking popcorn buds there man!