Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some Blueberry and Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Das Nuk, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Just got home with an 8th of Blueberry and a gram of the Bubba Kush. Will post up pics tomorrow.

Blueberry is some amazing shit.

2. host then post

3. Uploading now. Internet died as I was uploading pictures the other day. I knew I forgot to pay something LOL

4. .95g Nug of Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Blueberry. This stuff tastes and smells so good. It's potent as all hell, had to jar it and bag it to keep the smell down LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. You sure that is bubba kush? Maybe the grower just didn't put to much effort into his work. I don't understand some people. If you are going to wait 3 months or more to grow why not put all your effort into it I know I would ;).

6. Maybe its just the pic quality but idk if thats BB/BK haha

7. My guy gets it from a guy in Cali. he just passes on the names he gets to me.

8. This is the reason I don't post my buds.. my camera doesn't do them justice at all. I can tell what your holdin there is some dank though, you can see those trics.

9. Weeds can have many appearances to the same strain... yes, they tend to follow a trend, but different growing styles can produce different effects.... no one, can claim to identify nugs via pics... no one

10. Yes that is true. It could just be some poor grown bubba kush. Yea I agree that every one of those posts that people put up saying "can you identify this nug for me" is pointless.

11. its legit for sure. i should know. im holding some of that blueberry and dudes strains are always what he says they are, just sometimes not as closely manicured as some might like it is all.

:smoke:

12. u wouuld know what strain it is just because your dealer told you, MY GOD EVERYONE WHO SMOKES STOP WHAT THERE DOING his dealer told him the name of his POT! Ya bud hate to tell you but anything anyone tells you is bullshit unless u get it from a grower/dispensary, and honestly i've been growin BB for 6+ years that does not look like any blueberry i have ever grown could be, but they both look to be some mid grade outdoor. Is it from Cali, well if it is that's a shame....prolly not though

13. Nate and I get our stuff from the same guy.

14. it's still funny you listen to some guy tell you a name =), it's nice bud don't get me wrong i'm a huge fan of bud like that especially when it's grown the right way outside, but i mean it's just some nug he prolly got from a guy who got it from a guy who got it from another dude. So it was prolly silver haze from the first guy, then lemon skunk to the second, to bubblegum for the 3rd, and now it's blueberry haha just showing a concept unless you have a direct connect to the grower and the genetics. But if your dealer told you he had some Super dubbleskunk kush would you post on grass city telling us you got the granny kush or that nuclear haze..just messin though toke on brotha!

15. I'm sick of all these bullshit posts about high grade weed and its just schwag shit like this

16. Looks like good weed, just dont think the pictures are doing it justice..

Happy Smoking :smoke:

17. I don't get the bellyaching . Thanks for the post, even thou it's not a macro you can see it's well compact, frosty as fuck and looks dried right by the color.
    All the haters: fuck off foreal, you could of just not said shit. But no you gotta be a downer, coool.

Cheers

18. A nice camera would make the nugs look so much better. Looks like a good pick-up to me.