Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some Blue Dream.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sfsc, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Got 6.5g for $75. Not bad for my area ... usually pay $65/8th.

Rolled a Blue Dream "Bloint." Two king size joint papers. 2.7g.

:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Shroom of Doom, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Nice man, smoking some Blue Dream was the first time I got really stoned so it has a special place in the stoner of my heart.

3. One of my favorites. My lungs gave up about half way through but I'm going for round two in a bit. Gets me stonnnned. I haven't smoked an unreasonable amount in one sitting for a long time so I figure it's due.

[​IMG]

4. bloint, ehehehe

5. easily my favorite bud..

6. Broooo I live in Charlotte too.. shits been dry for like 2 weeks for me and your smokin on some FLAME!! Lucky motafockaaaa!! godam I was getting some blue dream before but not that dank, and I don't remember any thick hairs like that.. Seriously where do I needa go to find this!?!

happy tokes brotha

7. I just picked up that same shit. literally. Im only an hour or so away, in columbia

8. I picked some up in Minnesota man, that's awesome.

9. I live in rochester MN. Where u at?

10. You look like a younger version of Arnold Schwenger in that picture. Or at least I think you do, partially do to me being pretty stoned.

11. That is Arnold brotha

Hence the shirt, Arnold is number uno

That was prior to winning mr.olympia

Damn I'm so jealous of all u blazed bastards

12. Charlotte is never dry my friend.

[​IMG]

Saving the rest 'til before bed through either my bong on the couch watching CourtTV or out my bubbler in bed watching Family Guy ... hmm ...

:wave:

Some dank shit. For some reason it doesn't get me SUPER DUPER high (sour diesel or og kush plzkthx :D) but it lasts for hourrrrrrrrs verses 45 minutes from having a high tolerance.

It's nice. :smoke:

Near Charlotte NC

13. I've picked up Blue Dream over 20 times in the past year. Always an amazing strain. Platinum Blue Dream is awesome too

14. Damn I feel ya that's why I said for me.. Charlotte, or prolly this whole region, has some of the best buds I've come across. I moved up here not too long ago and just havnt found a reliable connect.

Maybe ppl just don't like sellin grams.. Whatevvv

15. Don't buy in grams. :)