Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some Afgoo today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by moose420, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Got my hands on some extremely dank Afgoo, probably the densest nugs i've ever had and they are frosty as hell. Definately not a bud to smoke if you have something to do, this shit puts me on my ass my legs feel like they have 100 lb weights attached to them haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks suupper good.

3. Thanks man! It def smokes as good as it looks too, might be one of my new favorites :smoking:

4. looks good, enjoy

5. hairy as fuck. nice pick up (Y)

6. I love dense nugs like that. It looks real good. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Appreciate it man:smoke:

Thanks dude, there def some hairy ass nugs :D

8. I'm in love. I actually saved the pictures.

9. Haha awesome man!! Especially considering there cell phone pics, i'm glad you enjoyed them :D

10. That looks so good. *mouth waters*

11. Its def some delicious stuff :yummy:

12. Dude that exactly how my afgoo looked when i picked it up! I would say you have a head high for about 45 minutes to an hr then crash hard

13. Nice pick up, man..

One of my all time favorite strains. :smoke:

Live it up!

14. that's so dank :smoking:

15. That afgoo looks great dude, very dense looking nug. How much does that nug weigh alone? just curious

The trichomes on that bud look very mature and are most likely brimming with THC, I bet you could make some bomb hash out of that huh?

16. Thanks dude :), that nug was actually alot bigger originally, i broke some nugs off of it so i could get a good pic of the insides (and also so i could fit it in a pill bottle haha)...before i broke it down it weighed 7.5, now it weighs 4 grams.

17. damn so you picked up a 7g chunk of that dense, resinous delight huh? How much was it? My wild guess is.. 90$?

18. where you at bro? im in the 321 with the same stuff.

19. Haha funny shit i'm in the 321 also man so we prob are smokin on the exact same stuff :hello:

20. Actually i split an oz with a buddy of mine and we got the oz for 330 so it was 165 for the half...i tried takin pics of the whole half at once but they all came out shitty so thats why i didn't post em.