Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up Grape Ape, Jack Herer, and White Widow.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irieC, Feb 14, 2010.

1. 1st two pics are Grape Ape.
    3rd and 4th pic are Jack.
    5th and 6th pic are WW.

I picked up an 8th of each of these; I'm just too lazy to do long reviews on each.

Grape Ape -
    Very nice indica. Creates a heavy/warm stone, and has a very nice taste.

Jack Herer -
    Man, I know this strain is known for being able to break easily, but this batch is just ridiculous lol; it like almost comes apart in your hand. Has some of the 'pulps' present, no doubt from it's Haze genetics. Looks like some cold hit this guy as there are some purple hues. Strong odor. The high is very cerebral; lol the tingly all over my head is how I would imagine "Spidey Sense" to feel.

White Widow -
    Not the whitest batch of WW I've come across, but god damn if this isn't good. The smell is overwhelming, it smells amazing. It's, it's like some type of spicy divine vagina that doesn't really smell like any other strain. The smoke fills my lungs and expands but is not harsh. It's incredibly smooth, and the wonderful taste stays in the mouth for a while. The high hits immediately and just "takes you there." Everything about the strain is top quality, love it.

Attached Files:

• GA.jpg
      GA.jpg
      File size:
      387 KB
      Views:
    • GA2.jpg
      GA2.jpg
      File size:
      285 KB
      Views:
    • JH.jpg
      JH.jpg
      File size:
      450.6 KB
      Views:
    • JH1.jpg
      JH1.jpg
      File size:
      298.3 KB
      Views:
    • WW (2).jpg
      WW (2).jpg
      File size:
      448.7 KB
      Views:
    • WW.jpg
      WW.jpg
      File size:
      222.4 KB
      Views:
  2. nice buy! Im jealous. I want me some white widow

3. Thanks. I'm a big fan of WW; it's just really hard to come by around here. I'll see it maybe twice a year.