picked up another half...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by HxCurt, Jan 27, 2005.

1. this is approximately 8.5 g's... maybe 8. anyways... real good nuggy. 150 for a half.
    the big nug in the picture by itsself is 2.2 g's alone.
    smells very fresh and good...lots of crystals and red hairs (sorry, camera isnt the greatest).

Attached Files:

2. looks like good shit but 150 for a half ouch i got oz of awesome dank for 160 an o..guess ur from the states then
    enjoy

3. of course.. fuck the US :/
    whatever.... 150 is standard here... take what you can get!

4. yeah they're g bags... you pay 50 bucks for 3 g's?

5. Thats 8.5gs? And you paid $150, and its supposed to be a half? Isnt there 28 Grams in an oz? Whitch means a half should be about 14 Grams. Either you got massivley ripped off, or you smoked alot of it, or you sold alot of it. I dunno. Explain please...lol im soo fucking ripped....(Hash is very good)...

6. Ya a half Z is 14 grams and I dont know about the prices in your area but I get a half for 90 dollars of flame nugget.

7. obviously its not the entire half... it as 14 on the dot when i got it yesterday.

8. oh yeah, and i weighed it out.. its actually 9.0, what you see there.

9. where are you from? and what is 160 in US $$??? what do you pay per pound of that shit where ever it is you are from??? email me at castironkennels@yahoo.com

10. I pay $100 for a half that looks better than that stuff, cuz im from newwwwwww york :p

11. Congrats to you ryax

12. Where in New York? I'm on Long Island and shit is fucking expensive in my area.

13. i feel u..haha

14. 2.2 alone try 15g nugs :D