Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jimmmyboy, Oct 12, 2011.

1. nothing special..
    80$ for the oz
    i already smoked a lot of it
    how much do you guys pay for an oz?

Attached Files:

2. Wow, that shit goes like 250 Oz here. Some people pay up to 400- 500 for good good.

3. Where do you live where you can get $80 ounces? Those are some of the best prices I've heard of for non growers.

4. seriously that was ONLY $80 for an ounce? I pay $200 for half an o of dank. Although you've got some mids.

5. i live in California ;)
    half an o of dank here is like $70-100

6. I pay 350 for an oz of organic dank. Fucking cock sucking mother fucking bitch slut fucking prices.

7. That looks great for $80 a zip

8. Where do you live?? i get a oz of dank for 370ish

9. I call troll, simply because he said 'nothing special' at the beginning. If that price is real, i'm jelly to the max.

10. dude where do you live to get these prices? or who do you know

11. Amazing price. Cherish it, because a lot of people don't have those prices.

Nice pick-up man. Looks fire.

12. Damn nice prices bro:smoke:

13. i get that for like uhhmmmmm three dollars

14. Looks like pretty dank nugs for the price! Wish I had those prices around here. Well actually I shouldn't complain, I just got a qt. pound for free... Gotta love harvest. ahahah :)

15. probaly a quarter that looks like a half! lol. But yeah i know growers that won't come off the outdoor that cheap, let alone that look like decent indoor.

16. Damn... cali peeps got the prices down... i dont know about your guys' medi shops though... they are still consistently charging $50-60/eighth for every thing. Ive seen alot of $25-45 shops that look better than the ones charging 50-60... but you have some good medi connects or something... 80/oz is unheard of in these parts even for some high mids. Best deal ive got is a 150/oz in Washington... my friend in southern oregon has told me about the $80-180/oz shit he gets... outties is cheaper but i just prefer innies however which is more expensive usually.

Im usually paying at least $200/oz here in Montana... at most $300 and that's here in the biggest city of only 100,000, Billings, and with more people comes more expensive buds... supply and demand sucks.

17. Nice price! Seems like california prices are going down every year, I picked up an Oz of some good mids for $60 a couple weeks ago, cali ftw!

18. yea seriously 80 around here gets you a quarter of some dro if your lucky let alone an ounce. holy god ounces of mids are like 80 i would be praising the heavens after i bought that

19. man i hate living on the east coast.. upwards of 400 dollars an oz here for some good.

20. Looks kinda midish, but I see some hairs in there :)
    I pay $280 for an o