Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an OZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by subwoofer73, Apr 4, 2011.

1. This is some nice pretty bud that has a very sweet candy pine slight skunk smell to it. This bud gives you a decent head high. Looks like very good quality beasters or top shelf mids to me? Got it for a buck forty. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. #2 coogs, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    pretty decent mids!

that would be the sorriest excuse for beasters round here.. maybe its just a question of what that word means in each area, but beasters are usually covered with crystals, moist, smoke great, but taste like nothing, and smell like mashed potatoes haha or just not good (at least in my area). they're typically the next step up from mids, almost like terrible smelling hydro i guess.

3. It is slightly moist and sticky. It burns real nice. I am happy with it You can't go wrong with a sativa/indica mix. :smoke:

4. looks dank. similar to what im smoking now.

5. Any seeds?

6. Lol^ considering basically all weed is a sativa/indica mix, i guess your'e right

7. Looks like less than 10. How is things at Myrtle? This is a good sativa head high.... [​IMG]

8. #8 skinny ninja, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    If it still has some moisture then keep it in jars for a while. Cure it up to perfection
    I had some outdoor nugs, really similar to yours, but they smelt off. Smelt kind of like a desert, sounds stupid but I really dont know how else to describe it
    Put it in jars for a month and didnt touch it. A month later it seriously REEKED of sweet, fruity dank and tasted way better

9. 140s not bad. I bet a Q would be under 4.