Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picked up an ounce.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoxMulder, Feb 18, 2012.

1. i picked up an ounce of like the best shit thats been around here in so long. im not happy how much i paid but then i think "i have lots and lots of weed that will last me a long time" and it was kind of a good deal and i plan on getting more soon, but have you ever realized with big purchases just how much you got and couldnt even count how many times you could smoke all of it? its a pretty happy thought.

2. I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed, to the point where I'm smoking less with the more tree I have.

3. I picked up 2 z's two months ago. I still have a little bit left. It so nice to have bulk laying around.