Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an ounce of some no name fruity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jameslahey, Feb 14, 2014.

1. My whole apartment smells like dank. Not the prettiest looking but definitely has some kick to it. Picked this one up for $130
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392350151.325471.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392350166.025964.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392350181.295551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. hella good deal friend !

A+ score

3. nice nugs at a nice price, enjoy!

4. Thanks. I chose this over some really full dense nugs that didn't really have much of a smell. I'll probably grab a zip of that once this is a little over half gone unless it's over 200. But this is some good shit!

5. where are you located at geographically to where you can get a zip for 130?

if you don't mind me asking friend

6. Maybe the less smelling one is some type of indica. I used to get a lot of dense tight kush that didn't smell strong but kicked my ass when a smoked it! 

7. Northern Minnesota. It's who you know, not where you are.

8. little bit of both friend :D