Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an 8th of this for $60 - Pic

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rdaws420, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Heres a sample of what I got for an 8th for $60. Smells great. What you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. yeah that looks pretty tasty, nice crystals all over that, good coloring, probably a good smell, and i would guess a beastly high. so smoke tree everyday

3. Purple weed!:hello::hello: but yeah it looks good enough.

4. Wow... I wish I could get something like that right now.

5. I'm tripping out just by looking at all the colors on that nug. Great pickup!

6. Nug looks great but did he melt it off the stem?

Mold?

7. that looks like a really nice bud... hows it smoke?

8. werd whats good with that stem...​

9. .ǝɯ buısnɟuoɔ ǝɹɐ sɹo1oɔ ǝɥʇ

10. looks to me like you got shorted what does it weigh? the sugar level on it looks tasty, and the purple tinge looks nice hows it smoke

11. oh man thats a pretty pretty nug

12. looks good bro. nice pikup:D

13. easily worth the 60, nice pickup man

I'm smoking on some solid blueberry bud right now and it looks similar to that, just no purple

14. OMG, I'd love to have some of that.

15. looks bangin bro not only dank but exotic lookin

16. id pay 60 bux an eight all day for that shit, looking real colorful up in this bitch!