Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picked up an 11g nug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mercinariesgtr, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 mercinariesgtr, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    i picked up a half and this 11g nug was in there, here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Why does it seemed to me that bud is a little to moist becuase it can anywhich way with out breaking, bud stills fuego, just means you lost a little weight in moisture, not too much.

3. you went to buy 7gs and he gave you an 11g nug amongst the rest of the weed?

or a qp?

4. That nug looks tiny for 11g... You mean 1.1?

5. yeah, what?

6. I think it does look small for 11G but deffinately nice.

7. That looks exactly like a shit I took last week except its a huge cannabud

8. 4 extra grams?

9. damn thats beautiful. It does look like you might lose some weight to moisture though

10. i meant a half i was really stoned when i typed that

11. You bought a literal j........nice.

12. that looks like 7'gs at best. unless its fresh off the plant.

13. I half ounce is 14g

14. Is it damp?

Put that sucker under a light, let it dry a little and weigh it again.... Then I'd talk to your dealer if ya got ripped.

15. A light is the WORST thing to put it under. Simply breaking it into 2 or 3 pieces and leaving it out overnight should do wonders. Light rapidly degrades THC; that's why you should store it in a cool dark place.

16. a half o is 14 gs dude

17. He had originally said a quarter, which is 7gs.

18. just thought id show yall incase noboy said anything..

19. Am I the only one who doesn't really like getting gigantic buds? I mean, they're badass as hell to have, but they always seem to have bigger stems than just getting a bunch of smaller buds.

20. Yeah I agree.
    I'd rather have a few 2-4g buds than huge buds.