Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a quater of some dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dylanzs, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys a couple days ago I picked up a quarter ounce of some unknown dank I have smoked quite a bit of it since so the photos arn't of all the bud anyway every single bud feels like a stone i get about two packed bowls per nug soo happy nugs are a bit squished but still covered in crystals in usually pretty gone after two or three bowls, sorry to ramble I'm pretty gone . There's also a couple nugs of the dankest all natural outdoor bud iv ever smoked in their

Attached Files:

2. ya looks danky

3. How much did you pay for that?

4. No offense but gone in 2 or 3 bowls doesn't make it sound dank lol

Good bud some nice little nuggies

5. #5 Dylanzs, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When I say gone I mean absolutely fucked up

6. #6 Dylanzs, Jun 3, 2011
    I paid 60 and it weighed 8.5 grams

7. #7 Dylanzs, Jun 3, 2011
    I paid 60 and it weighed 8.5 grams l

8. lie....

9. #9 Dylanzs, Jun 3, 2011
    No that's how much I usually pay I'm in Adelaide Australia

10. doesn't look like dank to me. probably just the photo but imo it looks like some midgrade

11. It looks alright... may just be the photos.

12. #12 Dylanzs, Jun 4, 2011
    Yeah I took the photo with my iPhone here's a couple other shots of the bud bud they don't do it much justice either looks and smells dank it stunk my house up my house isn't heaps big haha but still I tried to get heaps close but it blured the photo abit

Attached Files:

13. What do you think

14. Nah your just unfortunate not to live in an area that has cheap bud. I live on the coast of BC on Vancouver Island and I pay the same for a quarter of dank stuff.:smoke:

Looks solid man, kind of appears like outdoor but hell I dunno.

15. #16 Dylanzs, Jun 5, 2011
    Some is but most is indoor, my friend who sold it to me said the really bright green stuff was called green crack ( not sure if he's being truthfull) said he got the seeds online

16. can't tell if dank or not, but, nice weed

17. if thats dank i wonder what your schwag and mid grade look like....

18. #19 Dylanzs, Jun 6, 2011
    Trust if you smoked it you would no it's dank I'm high off my first two hits out of
    Y glass pipe