Picked up a quarter then got blown

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MikeThe420Rippe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Yesterday was a fantastic day let that be my introduction.

So yesterday I call my guy up and ask him if he can sell me a quarter, he says yeah and waits outside of school for me. I get my quarter (8 grams for $30 of exotic) and he drops me off home.

Two hours later I get a phone call from this girl who I knew wanted my weiner she said she was down the street at this girls house that we know of and asked if I wanted to chill. I said sure so we start walking smoking a bowl and I ask flat out, you wanna give me a blowjob in the woods? She was like sure.

True story.

2. 8 grams for 30 of exotic

mmm :)

3. Well, I was thinking this title was going to be misleading, it certainly was not.

4. Maaaaan you pull some good deals. A quarter for me is 100 bucks. Fuck Australia.

And nice work I guess on the girl. I would never have the balls to just flat out ask:O. Maybe I need to stop pussy footing.

5. lol, no dude, fuck your part of Australia :D

6. How much is postage from Adelaide to QLD?

Like a bit of a thrill?:devious:

7. Cool story bro.

8. Yeah man gettin blown when your high is weird. I'm going to try it sober though

9. lololololoolol it was OP's first time getting head

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:smoke:

good job bro

10. COUGH (COUGH) bullishit!

sound like a little boy, "got a call from a girl who i knew wanted my wiener" ha. Goodluck finding a girl dumb enough to give a bj kid.

11. You're right I lied I had to prove everyone wrong on the internet. I am attempting to build up this badass e-character online to make myself seem appear more cooler to other users.

You're an idiot, she originally called me to "Hang out" but she wanted my cock before.

12. I'll give you head for 10 bucks.

13. hahaha

good work op