Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked Up A Quarter Of This

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bullet_724, Jun 9, 2014.

1. I got this quarter today, they are big pretty dense nugs. Its pretty good. Could have been a little better for the price, but Its fine. my camera sucks its my phone camera, it doesn't really show the trichs well. Pics are with and without flash.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks bricked tbh, but decent quality

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. it looks bricked because it is bricked. that bud traveled a good distance in a tight space before finding its way to his bowl

4. Nice, how much did you pay? Im my area a q of that quality would cost $50-60

5. #5 JaysForDays, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Looks like something I'd get for 70-80. Around here people pay the same price for dank\\high mids unfortunately.

6. Looks Reggie-ish

7. You guys ain't seen brick weed if you think that's bricked. Rolled too tight in a bag, yeah I'll give you that, not bricked though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This right motherfucking here.

A q where I'm at costs $90, I bought one last night and fuck let me tell you it doesn't last all that long. Your bud is looking nice though, might I say.

9. Bit leafy but looks alright.

10. Its better than it looks in the pics, my phone can't really pick up the crystals. This pic is a little bit better

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Looks pretty smoking to me man blaze it up! :)

12. Looks like some gold skunky smelling stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. if the buds compressed its brick in my mind. i hardly ever get buds in that condition.