Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a QP of some budsss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by herbnes, Mar 7, 2010.

1. #1 herbnes, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    Just picked up a bag of mids for 400 exactly.

I want to know what you guys would geuss the grade of this week looks like.

It smoked really smooth, acctualy not bad bud in my opinion. What would you judge this weed as?:smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and of course my extra little pick up of some fire
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some mersh to me. But at $400 a quap., who can complain. As long as it does the job.

3. #3 RiskyBizness, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    HAHA you got ripped!!!!!! 400 for this nignug weed? hahaha whose your dealer i wanna get in on whatever scam hes got runnin on you hahaha ughhh i would never smoke this crap. you would actually have to pay me 5 bucks just to hit it out of a bowl thats how disgusting this shit looks

4. id pay that risky nizness sounds like a fucking snob so dont let her bring ur thread down

5. -rep to risky! That QP looks liek some bomb beasters. And for 400? Thats a steal.

6. just curious where in ohio are you?

7. Good price for nice looking mids man. Enjoy the fat blunts and the amount your going to be rolling with them :)

8. Hell for $400 thats a great pickup. Enjoy it.

9. four hundred bones for a QP of middies? haha... id do it. I say good buy. :hello:

10. 400 is a fine price.
    Looks like good mids btw.

11. looks like some good joint weed... roll it up brother

12. Good blunt buds and good for resale :D

For 400 i would definatly cop that.

13. dont worry about risky, hes just a hater
    looks decent, like high mids, 400 an qp is a very nice price

14. bump, 400 is a great price for only one cutie pie. Thats some nice mids too, some people would try to peddle that for like 150 a zone in tx. Good buy, Good bye.

15. You can tell hes ripped. lol

16. i would say that it was a pretty decent deal.
    The bud looks pretty good, somebody cured that very nicely =p
    It seems to be a bit stemmy but stems are normally pretty light and dont take up much of the weight just looks like it sometimes.
    Clean it up real nice, Like rip off all the stems, and push it for 10$ gram haha.
    Just kidding?? :smoking:

17. 400 a QP for some decent looking mids, thats a good deal sir smoke an o nd resale the rest for proFit

18. It seems like everypost your an asshole

100 a zip isnt bad at all, smoke up mayne

19. nice pick up man. i would take that deal without question around where i am its hard to get qp's. so 400 for me is a good deal. and those look like some good mids. smoke dem blunts

20. you are out of your freaking mind