Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picked up a O of this what you think it is?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yumnugs78, Sep 27, 2005.

1. got this oz yesterday for 280 i got 29.5g and that was after puffing 2g. Im not sure what kinda bud it is maybe somebody can let me know here is some info on it.

very rock hard dense fat nugs. It has almost yellow hairs on it and they are pretty big hairs it smokes good and has like a very orangy/tangy taste.

[​IMG]

2. looks bomb... u got hooked up

3. its impossible to tell by looking, but its def some good nugget.

4. i wouldnt mind matchin some bowls and tokin some of that nice crip...btw nice digi i got that same one

5. sorry my bad i paid 3bills for this batch i was thinking about the last one that was 280. its still bomb im blown right now!!!

one love

yn78

6. A little high, but good buds none the less.

7. yeah i like light green good score bro

8. nice pick up.

9. its the ill ghetto chron

10. not bad not bad

11. looks, and sounds like some of that orange crush shit that was floating around cali. Looks like you got a nice buy man, two thumbs up.

12. you did very nice.

good job, enjoy.

13. It's blonde travista! :eek:

Psyche, but names are just that useless. All the same, looks like some sexy nug. :smoking:

14. That looks so good right now. I'm still a little buzzed from my last session, and I'm sitting here licking my lips at that shit. Mmmmm......

15. Looks like some pretty fire mid, i wouldnt pay 280 for it ;l