Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a nice ounce of some no name purple.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mccanntm, Feb 15, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Loving this stuff. The smell is sweet and the smoke is smoothe. the aftertaste is almost sugary. I LOVE THIS! should be getting another ounce or two before my guy runs out. Whats do you guys think? Smoking a few bongs of this as we speak. :smoke:

2. Sorry for the huge gap in the picture.

3. looks pretty good.... we call that the mardi gras weed around this time of year!

4. This stuff smokes so sweet its crazy!

5. #5 runthistown18, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Looks dank.
    Purple always give me a slow mo, delayed reaction, Can't hear right kinda high and keep me high for a unusual long time (5 - 6.5 hours easily) & smokes super smooth. NEVER made me cough, Never burns, Easy to hold in the smoke for aslong as you want.
    I keep hearing how purp is kinda hard to find. But %90 of the bud i come across is purple. But then again i usually buy from hood areas where "purp" is glorified like crazy lol.