Picked up a new bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 iPwnF00lz, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    I have had her sense last saturday and love it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For some reason she hits very hard, so far everyone that has tried to take a decent rip has coughed pretty bad and they definitely don't have a low tolerance either.:D I think it might be because when you try to clear it there is a lot more space inside than it seems.

Can't wait to break her in a lot lot more:wave:

Edit: I named it the hirricane because it is a swirl of crazy and rips you apart... But I am renaming it Jungle Love (based off of the suggestion made below by CTBurnin about jungle fever. Thanks a lot for the idea man it fits it greattt:D)

2. BEAUTIFUL piece bro, + Rep

3. very nice.

4. Yeah that's badass. I like pipes with mouthpieces like that.

5. Sick bub man!

6. very nice
    not to rant but... is it just me or do bubblers break easier than any other piece. i've had bowls that have lasted through everything but bubblers that break in half within weeks of purchase. (knocks on wood for OP) It just seems like they require very careful handling. (which isn't very stoner friendly when your lifted) but anywho sick bub go rip that thing hard.

7. Real nice
    Have you named it yet?
    When I look at that I just see "Jungle Fever" Lol

8. Thanks guys! And thanks for the rep man I'm glad you like it!

Wow I had named it the hurricane but now I'm changing it's name to jungle love, after the steve miller band songand that it does look like a jungle haha.
    I will give you rep for the idea when I can post from a computer man, I'm on an iPod now.

9. awesome bubb.

i really like the colors and mouthpiece.

10. I actually think Jungle Love fits it much better than my suggestion Lol
    Very nice :)

11. damn thats a pretty tight bub

enjoy it, my 4 year old first bubbler ever broke a month or so ago after a night of some pretty heavy drinking... didnt seem real :cry:

12. I love how the mouthpiece is too, ah its so nice and wide.
    I picked it up for $62.

13. Nice bubbler, that blue will really come out. It looks pretty thick, too, which is always good.

Enjoy, man. Thanks for sharing.

14. sick colors

15. Thanks guys, yeah it is nice and thick.

16. bad ass! +rep

17. That is def sick dude. When I first saw it I thought of a box of crayola crayons:D

18. i'd want one of those looks super tight.

19. Beautiful piece man. I love the colors.

20. Thanks for the feedback guys