picked up a new bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JJC420, Jan 28, 2009.

1. #1 JJC420, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    so ever since i lost my bong and old bub a few months i've been growing increasingly tired of always using dry pieces. so i finally snapped and shelled out 35 bucks for this beauty. it hits like a champ and the orange swirling around the bowl glows really bright when its lit. anyway it still needs a name so i thought i'd throw up some pics and hear suggestions. oh and sorry for the margin rape.

[​IMG]
    pic of the bowl after first use
    [​IMG]
    pic to show detail of the swirling
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    better detail pic
    [​IMG]
    pic in my hand to show size
    [​IMG]
    packed and ready to go
    [​IMG]
    my bub, bowl, and a friends bowl packed with dank about to be burned
    [​IMG]

2. very nice lookin bubbler man im looking to get one like that soon!

3. yeah i highly recommend a good bubbler if you want the best of both worlds. just make sure you shop around cuz i saw some that weren't this nice for 50 at another shop.

anyone have an idea for a name?

4. that green spoon is sweet. nice lil bubb too.

5. #6 somekind, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Look, people, it's 2009, there's no excuse for posting photos like some of the the ones above. Seriously.

Thanks for not including your pocket pics.

Call your pipe "50% off Bonus".

Attached Files:

6. Nice bubbler. I just got a new bubbler yesterday too for the whole 18th Birthday ritual and all. I named it "the smokesophone". Ill post some pics of it when I find my camera. I like it a lot. Not quite a pipe, not quite a bong.

7. my friend has that same exact bub with different colors and the same exact bowl as the blue and clear one. pretty crazy seeing that since it just broke last night.

8. Name it Bubmundo.

9. dude thats crazy that he has the same bub and bowl. does his blue and clear bowl have a left handed carb and does the clear part turn blue as it gets dirty?

10. Haha i have almost the exact same bubber just different colours. I love it...

11. Wow! I have the same bubbler but it's different!

12. looks preety sweet.

13. you are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a herb :rolleyes: