picked up a new bong today and remembered a story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AbluntAday, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Just got a new roor that my headshop just stocked and as I was coming home I remember a story when I was 16 I didn't have a bong, everyone else i smoked with had convenience store bongs so I went to get one. I bought the bong for 30 something bucks no problem, the guy was cool and even through in a free extra slide with it.

As I'm walking home I see my moms exact car that not many people in the town had and I thought she was gonna see me and give me a ride back except the bad thing was I had a plastic bag with my bong sticking out in my hands. The car started driving towards me and I was looking at the front just praying to see someone else in the car and it never was my mom.... close call..

So I book it home and when I get inside my mom is in the kitchen so I go around to the backyard, hide my bong under the grill and go inside, greet my mom and I had to wait until she went downstairs to finally go outside and bring my bong home. The whole trip i was just shitting my pants..