Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picked up a half and got 3 strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by txntoker, Feb 14, 2010.

1. #1 txntoker, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Supposed to be 1 strain and supposedly same as my last pick up, that i thought was a little sub-par, but when i really looked at it at home to take pic for GC, i think i found 3 different strains, (1)purple, (2)white hairy, and (3)reg - (not real names just descriptors).

Yall be the judge...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking: better so far.

2. It looks pretty dry, but who wouldn't be down to smoke that chronic... how much you put down on it ? 120 ?

3. pics too small to judge

4. not as if that can't be remedied

5. actually not dry at all, just some trimmed leaves hanging around.

bigger pics in my gallery

6. All i can really see is a couple of fat stems, no offense.

7. You can actually put a slice of bread in a mason jar with your bud if it's really dry and it will fluff it up pretty nicely after a day or two

EDIT: Maybe I read what you said wrong... I guess you said it could be remedied also...

8. Yeah, I was saying it could be fixed.

Btw, does bread work? Wouldn't that just make it dryer? I just put a orange peel in my jar if my buds ever get dry.

9. That's what I thought at first too, but if you'll notice... when you leave a slice of bread out, it gets hard and crusty. So I guess it works by releasing that moisture into the bud with a low risk of mold, etc.