Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a 1/4 of shake, advice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pnub, Jan 26, 2016.

1. #1 pnub, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    Little back story:

Splurged on these same fresh buds for about a month, but now I'm trying to save money to scoop up a new TV. Shake was $10/g, fresh 8ths were $50 when homey had em.

It's a good strain, definitely get the job done with just a couple rips off a piece even though its shake and therefore tends to be dry.

My dilemma is:

1.) Roll up and seal the blunt/joint with kief left in bag

2.) I've got 2 pieces, nothing special but they have served me well for a few years now.

Dipping my fingers into the bag every time I'm wasting kief cuz it's just getting stuck on my fingers. I know for sure though that regardless of what I end up doing, there's still gonna be a shit load of kief still in the bag. I have read up on cutting the bags in half, freezing them for a bit and then scrapping with a razor blade onto a glass mirror. Also, I've tried shaking previous bags over a plate/little bit of iso to try and make hash but there always seems to be a bit left in the bag.

End wall of text/rant.

TLDR: 1/4 of A++, albeit dry, kiefy as fuck shake. What would you do?

Edit: I personally tend to smoke solo, wifey might jump in every once in a while but 8ths usually last me a week.

2. I'd take a 1/4 shake and depending on the bud and wha exactly your calling shake mix it with some dabs and make what I call a "Gum Ball" where you dry out the dabs with it and make a gooey soft glob of weed and resin in this case dabs and then go to town my man.

3. Shake is great for joints and blunts

4. roll roll roll. if it takes more who cares? i usually roll the bag between my hands over a mirror and am always surprised how much kief i wasnt getting

5. #5 Ploxxies, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    roll blunts with it. I'm in Florida and I get shake for $5 a g (although it's only that cheap cause my hookup harvests a good bit of the kief first) It's not good enough for a bowl, but a blunt is enough to get pretty baked [​IMG]
    You can turn the kief into hash easily with QWISO but I usually just run my shake through my grinder and let the screen catch it all