Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked this up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RealityDrifts, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Really dense I don't know how many grams because I don't have a scale anyone want to guesstimate for me lol?

Attached Files:

2. 1.5 grams maybers?

3. Looks dank n1gga!

4. Lol I need a scale me and a friend spent 110$ and I put in 50$ he put in 60$. We split it and this is what I received I was a bit skeptical at first but after a I broke it up a little it was a lot more, but I've never been good at eyeballing.:(

5. looks really nice, I would say from the size of the bud in the first two pics compared to your fingers and that small 3rd bud, 2 grams.

6. The first and second pic are 2 different buds but alright thanks

7. 1.7-2.5. I'd hit that dealer up and ask for my other two grams!

8. yeah i'd say one is a .7 and one is like a .8 and the little bud is a .3 or something, so overall around 2 grams.

9. Alright thanks!

10. Ik it was sketchy but whatever.

11. No not whatever lol it looks good for how mug u paid though

12. Those buds are dense and bigger, Those 2 buds easily over a g. Id say you gut an 8th there

13. It was sketchy because never bought from these people and had to drive pretty far

14. Pretty pretty

15. #15 medicatedd, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    dank. you've got about like 2gs, i wouldn't say over 2.5.

i don't ever spend over $20 when i get new dealer for this reason exactlyy. you seriously should say something about it to him. and i wouldn't hit him up again.

16. Yeah I know my fault

17. That's word

18. I'd invest in some scales man, that was an awful deal. The buds look nice atleast tho lol

19. this. that shit looks really dense. you prolly have 3g's or so, i really think there's more there than ppl are guessing.

20. I third this opinion. Looks good to me. :confused_2: