Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked a bud early to test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rustyspartan, May 12, 2013.

1. Hey so here's the thing. I picked a lower small bud from my plant which has been flowering for 8 weeks, suppose to take 11 weeks. About .2g the bud was I'd say. Barely any crystal on it.
    Busted it and put it in the oven for 15 min to quick dry. Rolled it into joint with a pinch of thc crystals and I mean a pinch not even enough for a blade hoot. Along with some roach papers to help it burn.

Btw the roach papers came from some mediocre if not just plain shitty weed along with the crystals. Been getting same stuff for last month but at 150$ an ounce who can complain. It's got a few crystals on it and gets u high as fuck but doesn't stay long and does nothing for chronic pain. Actually gives headaches and sparks in a roach and is very harsh. Flush next time bitches.

So I smoke this jay and after realize I'm pretty fucking high and more of an up high and feel absolutely no pain and just had a headache cause I have a bad cold. I am growing arjan haze 3 which properties r good for chronic pain and is a really up high and creeper which is what I am feeling now. My cold isn't bothering me at all either.

And for being that it was never flushed before I smoked. It really wasn't any harsher than the stuff I got now and didn't have much of a taste bad or good. which surprised me cause everyone always says nutes make it harsh and taste bad. Kinda even tasted lemony.

If it is this good now I cannot wait for final product. Here is a pick just for kicks.

2. Man forgot to add pick and getting higher :)

Attached Files:

3. i would have waited before doing all of that, but whatever yo, your the one growing.

the final product sounds like its gonna be aaawwweessoommee!!
    def post pics when its done.

4. Going to have to support buds I think soon yay more work to do