Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PipeDream35, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Just got paid yesterday and picked me up an O. Wondered if it looked good to GC.

ForumRunner_20121122_100549.png

2. It's beautiful. I'm dry right now so jealous.

3. Is that brick?

4. Looks good to smoke, but I wouldn't pick up an ounce of that to be honest.

5. [quote name='"mynameisbake"']Is that brick?[/quote]

It's compact if that's what you mean.

6. [quote name='"funnyguy11"']It's beautiful. I'm dry right now so jealous.[/quote]

I feel you, that's what I've been goin through.

7. [quote name='"ProfessorX"']Looks good to smoke, but I wouldn't pick up an ounce of that to be honest.[/quote]

Why? I mean, I doubt its dank, but shit, its got a nice fruity taste in the smoke.

8. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']Thats schwag[/quote]

Schwag?

9. Shit weed

10. I think the picture is making it look a lot worse than it is.

11. Because I grow, not hatin on your weed!

12. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']

Shit weed[/quote]

Oh. I didn't explain myself clearly... I haven't smoked in 3 months. So I want to keep my tolerance low and pocket stuffed.

13. [quote name='"ProfessorX"']

Because I grow, not hatin on your weed![/quote]

Lol. No matter what you win.

14. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']I think the picture is making it look a lot worse than it is.[/quote]

I didnt have good lighting at the time.

15. Yikes.. that is some gross stuff.

You can keep your pocket stuff and tolerance low with high quality weed, a lot easier. Take one large hit of weed and get higher than an entire blunt of that filth.

What'd you pay? 100ish?

16. no way man, did you even look at the pic? thats some good old reg, looks good to me man:smoking:

17. reg IS schwag.

18. Looks like some killer KB's bro!

19. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Yikes.. that is some gross stuff.

You can keep your pocket stuff and tolerance low with high quality weed, a lot easier. Take one large hit of weed and get higher than an entire blunt of that filth.

What'd you pay? 100ish?[/quote]

Right on the money