Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pick up of some sour D (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trawepale, May 9, 2007.

1. so i decided to cop the qtr for 120(got it yesterday), a little pricey but this shyt is just crazy. i took it out for one sec and the smell stays forever, this is by far the stankiest shyt i ever smelled(i could smell it the second my dude opened the trunk of his car before i knew it was there)

cant wait to spark this shyt up tonite.

the pic is of the whole qtr( i got it as one big nug)

Attached Files:

2. Haha, aren't you now glad that you decided to buy it? +rep for doin the right thing.

3. That looks soo dense.

4. definitely and thanks

5. ohh it is

6. Damn, that looks dank. But could you take a picture of it next to something for size comparison? Cuz I dunno, but that unless it's really dense or I can't see it right, it doesn't look like a quarter to me...

7. it is i weighed it out

8. wow. Just wow. i got a hook up to get that shit through someone at my job. i think im gettin some with the paycheck i git tomorrow. nice i cant wait to fucking try this shit!

9. better anyway getting one big bud, no shake =D

10. My second favorite kind of pot behind White Widow and right ahead of Blueberry wish I could get it more often though. Your a lucky lucky man that shit taste RAW yes i used "raw" deal with it.

11. a toke in your honour.

12. I fucking love Sour Diesel. Enjoy that to the fullest!

13. looks dank but we need something for a size comparison, take a pic of the bud next to a lighter or a coin

14. even without a size comparison that is one big fuckin bud, if i were you i would smoke the top of that right away @_@

15. I smoked some sour diesel once. Damn fine bud. That looks like some nice bud you got there matey.

16. alright here are the size comparison pics and a pic of it on a scale.

the scale say 6g, but the scale is not made for such light things its a shipping scale for small packages. to test the scale out i put 8 dollar bills on it and it said they weighed 6g, i put 7 dollars bills and is said they weighed 5g so it is off by 2g when it weighs such light stuff.

that is a dime and a bic mini.

ohh and I smoked smoked yesterday and it was great

Attached Files:

17. Mmm dont you love when you get it in one nug!

18. ye man i just love picking it up and lookin at it and feeling how dense that shyt is

19. I just finished off two g's of sour deisel and man you are right. It is some Staankkkyy bud. I love the head high you get from it to. you lucky bastard you.