Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick up: New bubbler + Frosty Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wachiga, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I bought this in the city for $28. It hits very smooth and it took 15 minutes for the effects to fully kick in, so I called it Creeper. Heres are the pics:

[​IMG]

Also, $20 worth of no name dank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. look at that dank stem you got hooked up with....jk.. nice nugs man

3. I like the macro shots, nice and crystally
    seems like a good price on that pipe too..
    at my local headshop i'd probably pay 50+ for something like that

4. Thanks man, I was gonna buy a chillum and a new bowl but my friend convinced me to get this instead. As for the dank, I didn't know it was this good until i saw my own pics. :smoking:

5. $28 for that!?thats a damn good deal, that would cost alot more here.that thing is beautiful

6. I wish I had a camera, I've been getting some pretty bomb blueberry headies as of late they seem to be everywhere.

chillums are great, specially when your smoking chron by yourself :p

enjoy

7. thats a nice stem, how much it weigh?

8. I really like your bubbler. Do all bubblers have a choke hole?

9. also, how do you get water into your bubbler?

10. Most bubblers should have one. I put the water through the bowl part, then wipe the water on the bowl with a paper towel.

11. Through the carb or mouthpiece, unless you don't care about pouring water through your bowl

12. I had a bubbler a little bigger then that, its alot easier to just have a small stream from a faucet and fill it / dump it through the carb.

13. Oops beat me to it

14. Oh, this is my first bubbler, so im pretty clueless. Thanks for the tip. +rep

15. are you serious? 50+? no way

16. depending on the thickness of the glass, yes.
    every place is different my friend!

17. Wow it looks sticky as fuck! gimme sum *****

18. the pipe didnt take 15 minutes to kick in... the weed did. misnamed but i like it. + rep for sharing

good lookin bud though

19. haha i love your new bub's name man
    looks pretty spiffy, same with the dank
    good find, but $20 for 1.34?
    where you live?

20. When I smoked it through the spoon, i felt it after 5 minutes, so the bubbler made the high more of a creeper. Also, it was between Creeper and Oreo...

I live in NYC and we usually pay $20/g, but the guy hooks us up a bit.