Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick up From Guatemala

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeronimo, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Hey guys the first picture is Jack Herer is a 6.5g nug, of delicious bud, super frosty, the next picture is of a strain called Jean Pierre and it leaves you spechless staring at nowhere, sorry for the bad cel camera pictures but its all I got right now, But the best part is the price, Both of them are only $110 an ounce, in the pictures that nug of jack was only $25 bucks and the second pic was $50 for 13.5g's.:hello: And the last picture is the reason why I was speechless, we couldn't finish the second joint (my wife and me)

Jeronimo

Attached Files:

2. very nice bro wish i had prices like that

3. mmmmm that real orange stuff looks nice, the first green stuff locks pretty leafy but it looks like a big old bud :D

4. Too bad I don't have a camera for Macros, cause you would't believe the amount of crystals, I've been smokein for over 15 year and my wife is from San Francisco, so I've tried the dispensary stuff, and let me tell you this bid is off the charts, don't let appearances fool you.

5. does the scale say .5 and u payed 25 bucks for it?

6. it says 6.5

:smoking:

7. O ok lol theres a glare on my screen it looked like a 0, but nice pickup thats a steal:smoking:

8. Very nice pickup, it's always cool to see buds from foreign places.

9. nice and fluffy

10. u got this in guatemala? nice find!

11. Nice buds! I'm always interested in seeing pickups from less known parts of the world. Here in Ecuador I'm yet to find a steady hookup that can provide me with quality bud, but dank is most definitely available all over.

12. thanks for all the replies, I get my weed from two Americans that live in Atitlan and a local grower that has the best weed, I'll be posting more and better quality in a few days.

Jeronimo

13. damn man nice connect :smoking: