Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick up: Fresh Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wachiga, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 Wachiga, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    This is the most potent weed I ever tried. It gets you glued to the couch and makes you really chilled out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buying an 8th tomorrow.

2. Looks tasty

3. nice im getting a zip of this 2m after just running out of alot of this...right now im settling on purple urkle. that looks dank as fuck i love new york bud

4. Happy Smoking!!

5. Thats about 15% of what i got for $20

6. Were you saying his purple kush is a new york bud? Cause its from Humbolt County, Cali btw haha

7. My good buddy is growing some purple kush which I got to enjoy yesterday... I will post pics if possible

8. he said he loves new york bud... just because its originally from cali doesn't mean these specific buds cant be from the good ol NY.

and i picked up some purp kush the other day.......very tasty.....does yours have a type of soapy taste when you exhale?

9. looks sticky icky man. good stuff!

10. Tastes like lifesavers to me.

11. nice shit man

12. Damn nice man....wish i could find some shit like dat......

13. you can grow it anywhere in or outdoors but it's most likey from Cali. if you had a local grower that grew some dank pk in or outdoors(probably in)a p would go for 5-6k a pound to the delivery services. you can get it straight from Cali where it would be the same or better for the same price. I'm sure there is some crazy dank that is locally grown but hard to find and expensive

14. i love that purple kush